About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Sunday, March 15, 2009

BASICS AT TASIK LAMA RECREATIONAL PARK

attending photographers

common wildlife at the park

sorry for the water slash on the pic

the 1st PhotoCamp organised by Rose Photo Studio
exposing newcomers to explore and learn basics in photography

No comments: