About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MAJLIS PERSANDINGAN DYG. HADZA KHAIRULLENA DENGAN AWG. HAZMIAL HAPIDZ... 09

Sampailah ke Majlis Persandingan Dyg. Hadza Khairullena dgn Awg. Hazmial Hapidz, pada 29hb Mac 2009, Hari Ahad, Jam 3.00 ptg....

Semoga Berbahagia Kedua mempelai sampai ke anak-cucu. Daripada kami yang sama-sama menjayakan Majlis-Majlis kedua mempelai dari awal hingga ke akhirnya, dengan mencoretkan foto-foto saat-saat bahagia mereka....

No comments: