About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Friday, October 16, 2009

MRS PHOTOCREATOR (MAJLIS MALAM BERBEDAK)...09

To all friends & viewers.. sorry for the late upadate. Been bz & need some rest. Well here are some pictures from Majlis Malam Bebedak, Syana (Mrs. PhotoCreator). Enjoy
3A's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ba 3rd year result kanpur university जो आज जारी हुआ है उसकी जानकारी आप यहाँ प्राप्त कर सकते है!