About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Friday, June 12, 2009

MARIA'S 1st ALBUM LAUNCHING...09

Launching of Maria's 1st Album (Sesaat Kau Hadir) at the Atrium, Mall. Gadong on 23rd May 2009...

A night for Maria, where the night was spectacular where the Mall was full of attendees, mostly speechless.. Congrats for Maria & her Manager Hjh Zaimah (StarMezz).
3A's

2 comments:

PainQler said...

Lucky i did captured her beauty on camera.

Emm.. Where ohh where did i put that disc..

I wish i could snap photo of her again someday.

P/s:Ppsssst bro konal kh?
Ada rancangan bro kh snap pics model2. I'm trying to learn potrait pics nowadays.. i've u had any outings, don't forget to tag me along. Thank you & apperciate the offer..

3A's said...

bro, baikth cari cd atu, hehehe..

Inda berapa kenal bro.

p/s: ada plang rancangan kn shoot models photos, pi alum ada rezeki bro..
plz be patient bro, wanna do some outings but not at this moments..BZ

Sure will inform you, manalah tau tarus mengopi.