About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Sunday, June 21, 2009

21TH JUNE, 2.30AM WEATHER FORECAST...09

sigma 10-20mm at 20mm/ shutter release cable/ tripod/ aperture : f/5.6
/ shutter speed : various (BULB)/ white balance: auto/ manual focus.


it was nearly around 2.30am, could'nt resist the sound of thunderstorms, (actually could'nt sleep), set up my camera on my tripod plug in shutter release cable, wearing the Sigma 10-20mm, coz my Nikkor 18-200mm is with my dad.
really lost a few nice shot while setting up, not long after my set up just about 5 secs got the first shot, then around 30secs got the second shot..
for the third & forth shots the thunder clouds was bout to fade so that's why the lightning strike isn't reach it's longest strike, and it tooks me around 15mins-30mins from the second lightning shot.
i'm still eager to shot some more of lightnings in the future... better watch the weather forecast... maybe tonight???? hehehehehe....
3A's

11 comments:

rasmoissalle said...

wow!!! thats amazing!!!stunning!!!

really love the colour...

never fail to fall in love with nature pic!!!

Out Of Focus said...

That's beautiful my friend.. What you have done is truly amazing.. I guess you're happy that u couldn't get any sleep!! hehe!! Well done.

aimNclick said...

iatah ku suka ni bro purely captured..(apakan bahasa ku ani)..15-30mins of effort atu bbaloi dgn gmbr yg bro dpt dri camera trick ani..well done..nanti tah minum kopi kapal api..spaya dpt bsangkang mata mngmbr pagi buta..keke..pi sni pyh bro..kang kna komplen k ktua kg..kana ucap raja skodeng...lol

3A's said...

thank all

OOF: definitely worthy of not having my sleep..hehehe. really wanna shot more of the beauty of Forces of Nature..

aimNclick: kenapa ia blog mu atu, bro inda mau di buka? N kunyanyang blog too.. anyway, bh nanti th tani besangkang mata... asal sanggup.

Just take a look out for the weather changes and definitely you guys will got more the image you guys dream of..

3A's said...

one more important thing i've forgot to mentioned : never use any copper accessories when capturing pics of lightnings...

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with majority. It does look awesome. A rare capture to say the least. Keep it up sir :)

s167 & Dva said...

great pictures of the lightning bro..keep em coming...

3B 42graf4 said...

Wow...awesome,very very very nice bro,i allwyz dream to shoot thunder...wow,really like it...awazing,fantastic...love it ;)

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

amazing!!! thats it!! ;)

PainQler said...

I'm impress..
It's a worth-while waiting for someone to captured this..

The last lightning pics was taken by my good friend puppetpicasso.

Then looking at this images u've just taken is really magnificent..
I did try once, but the lightning was somehow pretty close on our roof so i abandon the tryouts..

Krg bukan aku yg snap kedia, kedia tia plang yang snap kediaku.heheh..

PuppetPicasso said...

assalam. nice pics bro. i havent got shutter release cable so my lightning pics are 30 sec ones. got a few pics. just one great one, i posted in my blog.