About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Friday, July 24, 2009

22nd JULY PHENOMENON....09


3A's

4 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Cool man, sampat ia menggambar.. Sini ujan. No chan man...

3A's said...

Out of Focus : Yes bro, atu pun it nearly burn my eyes.. hehehe, lagipun kwn sekerja ku jadi pemegang filters (pakai sliding windows, tiga lapis)..

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

huhu cool bro..kes brani ne u ah :) haha aku, kn meliat pun ku nda brani..great job!

PainQler said...

This is great..
What lens your using capturing that beautiful sight..

When was this..
What setting did you manage?

You never fail to impress me with your photog..