About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Friday, May 29, 2009

HOW TO SHOT STAR TRAILS.

SETTINGS FOR STAR TRAILS
iso: lowest iso possible (e.g. 100/200).
aperture : f/3.5 (use widest aperture).
shutter speed : BULB.
MANUAL MODE.
WB : auto.
Focus : manual focus (use infinity).
a shutter release cable / remote.
stop watch to record how many minute you are aimming for.
Make sure you are aimming at a dark area. no lights at the focus distances, (you're picture will be overexposed or burst).
After you have release you shutter, don't be worry if there are no picture in your moniter, this due to the camera is processing your picture (please DON'T turn off your camera, untill the picture you've taken has turn out in your view monitor). It will take at least if you take the picture for 5mins the process with take up to 10mins.
HAVE A NICE TRY.... ENJOY.
3As

4 comments:

aimNclick said...

tx for sharing bro...u rock...

Out Of Focus said...

Pretty good bro.. Nice work. Nice shot. Heck this is bloody good. Hehehe!!

Out Of Focus said...

Question.. Did u do some editing to create the purplish sky?

3B 42graf4 said...

Nice awesome bro.thankz a lot,really appreciate...will try it,but now alum tedapt remote cabble bro,kalau wireless buleh kah? ;)