About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Thursday, May 21, 2009

STAR TRAILS...TRIAL VERSIONS 09.

Been longing to do star trails, luckily last night there were lots of sparkling stars from little to big ones for me to do my first trial version. 1st picture take me around 5 mins & the 2nd picture takes me around 20 mins... Will do more again of these light trails.Enjoy....

3As

14 comments:

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

wow lawa colornya bro... sma lum da urg tpikir ne kan main star trails... keke good effort bro! ;)

3B 42graf4 said...

really like it bro aawesome eh...laawa

KUNYANYANG... said...

well done bro....care to share the camera setting? kn blajar jua bro...hehehe

aimNclick said...

ani baru pro..:)

Out Of Focus said...

Fuyah!! Cool stuff!! This is beautiful man. I want people to see this, can I link it up from my site?

PainQler said...

The star trail..

A nice one..
I've been wanting to do it..
but since then..
wanting..wanting..gone with the wind..

Love the star trails..

Hope i to manage doing it someday.
As for now i'll be dropping by visitng ur star trails instead..

P/S: bro..lau mengopi sambil liat star trails to siok tuh..sambil sembang2 kosong..

BipolarBunny said...

Wow. That's just beautiful.

s167 & Dva said...

really awesome bro..care to share the setting and how u did it bro..

Nai69 said...

That's something! Seen in the most amazing photos. I had just read about the star trailers pictures and was thinking about giving it a shot and now I am very inspired by your picture. well done bro..

Out Of Focus said...

I see u've put up 2 more. The first one tops the list. The colors are beautiful. It's funny how you can't see it with the naked eye but when it's on camera, a lot of things appear.

Great stuff man. I am at awe..

PuppetPicasso said...

i love the first pic bro.. very nice colours. i myself nvr shoot stars. lightning adalah.. should try that.. thx.. its inspiring.

VM said...

Amazing..cana bleh tu ah? im speechless...mcm bintang gugur....

yes first one tops the list

Mr. MS said...

in this conjunction of star trek movie, this guy do star trails. apakan.

brada, i dont know, but anitah 1st ku liat org brunei main star trail ani! pro!

3A's said...

To all frens & commenters:
thanx for the comments...