About Me

My photo
Well, been around since 1976, Taurus man. Married, children..3 of them.Now add one child (four children). Not much of a guy I am actually, but happy with my life nowadays together with my wife and siblings, although there are ups and downs. A fast learner as I want to describe myself, but flunk on my educations, only finished up to secondary. But thanks to ALLAH SWT, I was given a good career, working as a Technical Assistant at the Ministry Of Education. Well, that's all I can say about myself for now. Enjoy..

Sunday, May 10, 2009

LIGHTNING...09

was about to tuck in to sleep when i saw bright light shone from my living room's window, so i set up my camera on my tripod and waited till 5 minutes and got this perfect shot of lightning.
3As

4 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Patience is a virtue.. worth the wait...

overXposed said...

..so u leave to BULB for 5 minutes?..i've been trying to capture lightnings as well but nda dapat oleh ku..any techniques ie aperture setting etc...?

PainQler said...

At last.. my dream come to reality..

Havent' seen a lightning been captured..
Such a wonderful sight..

I've been trying hard to capture this kind or images..

Last time i did try it..
was way back on February..

Congrats.. bro..
A Great effort..

[ PhotoCreator ] said...

huh! m'gambar kilat memang senang bro... pi urat kilat atu yg belangau tu... hahaha well done sifu ;)